General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Posted 05-02-2022 17:31

Abstract: Learn core change management methods that will help you address all the areas of preparation you need, from support to reinforcement to deliver organizational change with a more positive outcome. Tune in on Thursday, May 12 at 2:30 PM EDT!

Excelerate =SUM(it) 2022

In this thread, ask your questions for the session, start a conversation, and follow for updates!

#Excelerate2022 #ChangeManagement​​

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Posted 05-09-2022 21:54
    Thanks for posting Irene. I look forward to diving into this topic later this week, and responding to all the discussion!

Megan Strant
    Strant Consulting

• 3.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Venanite
    Posted 05-10-2022 09:51
    Looking forward to learning some actionable change management strategies with you this week, @Megan Strant! 🌱

I am working on a new software and process rollout shortly, so the timing couldn't be more perfect. ​

Jennifer Piggott
    Campaign Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 4.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Venanite
    Posted 05-27-2022 13:29

Hi @Megan Strant

First off, I really enjoyed your session at the Excelerate =SUM(it)!

Like Jennifer, my role involves rolling out new software for our team from time to time.

I know sometimes certain stakeholders don't want to adopt new software because they are either worried about the repurcissions (i.e. "what if I spend time and money on this new software and the user adoption is low) or because they are "stuck in their ways" and resistant to learning new software.

So my question is: Do you have any tips for organizations that have particularly challenging stakeholders and are not as willing to change?

Thanks!
    Zach

Zachary Bailey
    Content Marketing
    Vena Solutions

• 5.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Posted 05-27-2022 19:06

Thanks @Zachary Bailey!

Great question. And it can be tough. I think it is important to be realistic. An organisation I am currently working with - last week I discussed with them the ideal way of working, or what that could be, and the goal for now is maybe 60% of the way there. ​We wont get staff to completely transform, and there may be obstacles to doing so. It takes phases.

With this, the organisation needs to make a choice - stay the same, or change and transform. The choice may be easy, but getting people on board is the real challenge. But, once they make a choice, part of that may be accepting time and budget to drive a really effective change program. And part of that program is the time to understand staff needs and motivation, and design activities or engagement to drive them. You can win people over with the way you engage them, support, or even with prizes. You just have to really commit and that means doing things the best way, not cheap and quick.

Megan Strant
    Strant Consulting

• 6.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Posted 06-13-2022 17:04

Hi everyone,

Lili Godoy checking in! I'm a Customer Success Manager at Vena and regularly have conversation with clients on their internal change management strategies and best practices.

I wanted to take a moment here to share some interesting news from Microsoft that they will be retiring Internet Explorer 11 as of June 15, and encouraging users to use Microsoft Edge instead. If you haven't seen the messages already, Vena will also be retiring support in IE11 at the same time as Microsoft.

I suspect, there may be some challenges with change management in any organization going through this change. With that being said, @Megan Strant, would you be able to share any tips with our community on how to make this a seamless transition?

Thanks! 

Liliana Godoy-Smirnova
    CSM
    Vena Solutions

• 7.  RE: EXCELERATE =SUM(it) | Evolving Relationships with Change Management Methods

Posted 05-12-2022 15:52
    A BIG thank you to @Megan Strant for an amazing session on Change Management methods on day 4 of Excelerate =SUM(it) 2022! I had so much fun hosting the session and had some great learnings from it!

➡️ Access the Session Package here!
    It includes the presentation and some great templates to help with your journey in change management.

Be sure to follow Megan on LinkedIn and to ask any questions you may have below in this thread! ​🌱

Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions