General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  New Contributor/Task Features

Posted 11-22-2022 12:43
    I was able to opt in to the new contributor features and really like all the updates (yay!!). Not sure where you want feedback, so let me know if I'm suppose to submit it somewhere else (newbie).

Quick observation - I wanted to add the "Process" column to my view as we have many processes going at the same time and noticed the columns were not adjustable. I get why they may not be adjustable do to the expanding and the task detail in the "Type" column. Wondered if we could make better use of the task detail column and instead of the column being "Type" it could be the "Task Name" or something that may have the need to be a wider column than "Type"?

This is my view and you can see "Type" doesn't necessarily need a wide column.

But I really like the new look. Great job!!

Thanks,
    Carrie

------------------------------
    Carrie Billings
    Assistant Controller
    Indiana Tech
    ccbillings@indianatech.edu

• 2.  RE: New Contributor/Task Features

Venanite
    Posted 11-23-2022 09:32

Thanks Carrie - We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we're glad to hear you overall are happy with the improvements so far!

You're right - currently there isn't a way to adjust the sizing of the column widths. That said, I think you'll be happy to know that this is an area of improvement on already on our radar. We have some improvements planned around making better use of the column spacing.

Thanks again for sharing and please feel free to pass on any other feedback you may have!

Carter Russell
    Product Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 3.  RE: New Contributor/Task Features

Founding Member
    Posted 11-24-2022 09:14
    I like the new interface too!

I would suggest a button to select "All" at the top as well, not to miss any task, or in case the contributor does not know where a specific task falls into between To do/Upcoming/View Only...

Clement Marlin
    Senior Financial Analyst
    TFO Groupe Media

• 4.  RE: New Contributor/Task Features

Venanite
    Posted 11-24-2022 10:32
    Hey Clement!

Thanks for your feedback - We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. I've noted this with the team and we'll take that into consideration as we continue to iterate on the new UI!

Please feel free to continue to share your feedback here or post any questions you may have.

Carter Russell
    Product Manager
    Vena Solutions