General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Member of the Month Winner: February 2023

Posted 02-23-2023 17:01

Hi everyone,

It's with great pleasure that I get to announce February's Member of the Month, @David Cornfield, VP Finance & Planning at WWF-Canada! 🎉

As a Founding Member of the Vena Forum, David has been a huge part in making the Forum what it is today. He is a seasoned finance professional in the Not For Profit space, his insight, thoughtful questions, and presence in the community is appreciated! David is also a Vena Excelerator, contributing to the Vena Community in more ways than one. If you're interested in learning more about Vena Excelerators, be sure to reach out to @Paula Batras  

Please join me in congratulating David in the thread below! Be sure to send him a Friend request in the Vena Forum, ask him your questions (especially if you're in the NFP space!) and check out his contributions here:

Be sure to continue to stay involved in the Forum - there's always next month to be the MOTM! And remember, there are a lot of perks to being a MOTM 😉. Learn more about the program here! 🌱

#MemberOfTheMonth 

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: Member of the Month Winner: February 2023

Founding Member
    Posted 02-24-2023 12:33

Thanks Irene.  It is my pleasure to participate in the forums and community.  Plus, I also provide reference checks for Vena.  Most recently [Feb 1] I spoke with One Acre Fund about our experience with Vena implementation and current processes.

David Cornfield
    VP, Finance and Planning
    WWF-Canada

Toronto