General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Legal Firms looking closer at FP&A? Upcoming webinar info inside!

Posted 03-15-2023 16:21

About me:  I am at ProLytics Group - an implementation consultancy based out of Toronto.  We specialize in several verticals such as legal, professional services, manufacturing and more that can be seen on our website, www.prolyticsgroup.com.  I look forward to learning more about the needs and hope to help answer some questions from other Vena forum members!

As Legalweek (https://www.event.law.com/legalweek) is about to kick off, I recently attended a legal webinar that touched on the pivot that is challenging some firms.  With more firms turning to non-traditional methods of generating leads (online) and maximizing this new competitive landscape, some industry leaders are being thrust into the media spotlight with high-profile cases.  This has put an increased focus on internal preparedness, specifically addressing areas of internal spend, such as digital marketing, advertising, and even media training.  

Does your firm have clear and timely reporting to quickly quantify an investment to improve competitive position or articulate confidence in the public-eye?

Join us for a webinar with guest speaker, Pat Carrano, CFO of Loopstra Nixon LLP, that explores a sustainable, data-supported solution that highlights cost-transparency and reveals what you CAN spend, and where it will have the most impact.

Check out the webinar link, below for more info and I'm happy to answer any questions from the forum!

Save your seat, here!

------------------------------
    Andrew Lee
    Prolytics Consulting Group

• 2.  RE: Legal Firms looking closer at FP&A? Upcoming webinar info inside!

Posted 03-27-2023 16:27

Hey guys, just a quick update that I had to edit the above post.

We had to change webinar platforms with just over a week to go.  We would love to have your attendance!

Andrew Lee
    Prolytics Consulting Group