General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Forum vs Academy vs Community log-on

Posted 05-10-2023 12:13

Hi, 

As I click around Free Resources, I am wondering if it is the same log-on for Forum vs Academy vs Community.

I am definitely logged into Forum, which I thought was the Community, but when I click Academy and use the same log-on as it refers to Community, it appears there might be another one that is sourced from Hubspot?, so doesn't look like it recognizes me. I click on Forgot password but do not look like it recognizes me to send me password reset. I'm pretty sure I was in the Academy before. Anyone also experiencing the same?

Please advise. Thanks.

------------------------------
    Choy Chu
    Planning Manager
    Pipedrive

Update - I ended up attempting to create log-on again for Academy and it 'linked' to my access to Community in the next popup.

• 2.  RE: Forum vs Academy vs Community log-on

Venanite
    Posted 05-11-2023 11:58

Hi Choy! It's been a few and thanks for your question.

Looks like you gained access through the Community/Academy log in - excellent. As you can see, we're phasing the approach of one single log in to make it easier for you finance leaders to access all that Vena offers. Thanks for pointing it out and I've passed this post to our operations team to further refine this experience for you. Keep it up with feedback!

Truman Tang
    Principal
    Vena Solutions