General Discussions

ย View Only
  • 1.  Did anyone watch the big game last night?! ๐Ÿˆ

Posted 02-13-2023 11:26

I'm sure everyone already heard the exciting news from last night, but a huge congratulations to theย Kansas City Chiefs winning Super Bowl LVII ๐ŸŽ‰! A quick shout out to our amazing community members @Michael Ragsdale @Rebecca Swank at the Kansas City Chiefs on the exciting news. I'm sure the two of you are probably celebrating instead of working today ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also wanted to do a little throwback to last year's post from the Super Bowl! It's always nice to see what was going on last year (like going through your Facebook memories) and taking a read of what was going on.

Last year there was a lot of GREAT conversations on budgeting and planning that are still relevant today! Take a read through when you have a chance and comment below your thoughts on how your organization budgets & plans, and be sure to leave a big congrats to Michael and Rebecca!

Also, if you want to check out the awesome customer story on the KCC - click here!ย 

Have a great week, everyone!ย ย 

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: Did anyone watch the big game last night?! ๐Ÿˆ

Venanite
    Posted 02-13-2023 21:15

Great game. Congrats to both teams for a great performance.

Also, special shout out to the champs on and off the field ( @Michael Ragsdale @Rebecca Swank ) ๐Ÿ†

Truman Tang
    Principal
    Vena Solutions