General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Community Updates on the Forum 💬

Posted 07-13-2022 10:51

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

With all of the changes, events, and conversations going on in the forum, I wanted to have a thread dedicated to quick updates that have been made or are in the pipeline. Be sure to check back into this thread regularly for updates!

New Badges ✨

Some of you may have noticed in your profile that there are badges under your profile picture. A few new badges have been added that you can earn! Log in to the Forum daily to get the login streak badge, reply to threads to get contributor badges, and continue to earn engagement points to get other cool badges! I'd love to see more members with decorated profiles soon! 

New Discussion Pages 📄

To help with organizing the plethora of threads, a few pages have been added under "Discussions". Be sure to tag (#) your threads and responses accordingly so they appear in the pages, through Search, and in the word cloud on the homepage!

• To view all threads in the community, click "All Discussions"
    • Help out the community or ask your questions in "Give and Get Help"
    • Want to see helpful hints on Excel, Vena, or general best practices? Select "Tips and Tricks"!
    • Look back on this year's Excelerate =SUM(it) event by checking out "Excelerate 2022"

New Homepage Video 🎥

Did you notice the amazing video on the homepage of the Forum? And did you see some familiar faces there? Be sure to check out the video and enjoy some inspiring words from our own community members!

And if you've made it this far, be sure to check back on the Forum later this week for an exciting announcement! 👈👀

As always, please feel free to ask any questions in the Forum and reach out if you have any questions!

Thanks everyone! 

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: Community Updates on the Forum 💬

Posted 07-20-2022 15:33
    Hi all 🌱

Hope everyone is staying cool in this hot, hot heat we have! I know I've adjusted my schedule to walk my dog earlier in the morning and later at night to avoid the heat.

I wanted to share some updates and reminders in the community!

The Exchange Event 👥
    Tune in tomorrow at 12PM Eastern for a Live & Interactive event on How To Build a Long-Range Plan for Turbulent Times hosted by @Tom Seegmiller! There's going to be great conversation in this CPE/CPD accredited event on how to navigate these uncertain times.  Be sure to RSVP your virtual seat! ​​

July Contest 🏆
    Don't forget to participate in this month's contest on Profile Completion! Show off your community pride by engaging with our members and be rewarded with some very cool Plan To Grow swag! Having a completed profile will make networking easier! Find customers and other finance/business/operations professionals to build your network and share best practices! Contest thread here!

Interesting threads 💭
    Looking for some threads to partake in? Check out these!

If you've made it this far - thank you! Stay tuned to the Forum, there's more exciting stuff that's coming down the pipeline, that's exclusive to the Forum! Hint: it starts with a "t" and ends with "emplates" 😂👀 Be sure to check back regularly!

Thanks everyone!

Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions