General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Calling all M&D people 🔉

Founding Member
    Posted 04-05-2023 11:18

Hi Vena Forum! I am excited to announce and invite everyone to our upcoming webinar "Maximizing Efficiency and Overcoming Labor Shortages: The Role of Technology in Manufacturing and Distribution"

In today's rapidly evolving manufacturing and distribution landscape, excess working capital and labor shortages are posing significant challenges for businesses. To address these issues, companies are increasingly turning to technology to enhance productivity, reduce costs, and adapt to changing workforce dynamics.

This webinar will explore the latest trends and strategies in this space, providing insights on how manufacturers and distributors can best leverage technology to optimize their operations. Topics covered will include the impact of automation, the role of data analytics and AI, and how to ensure that your workforce is ready and able to embrace new technology.

Why you should attend:
    - Learn about the latest trends and strategies in technology adoption in manufacturing and distribution.
    - Hear from industry leaders and gain valuable insights to apply to your business.
    - Stay ahead of the curve and better equipped to adapt to changing workforce dynamics, optimize operations, and enhance productivity.

Speakers:
    Mark Fagan, Partner, Manufacturing & Distribution Industry Leader, Citrin Cooperman
    Shreyas Shah, CTO, Within Inc.
    Katie Crane, Controller, Cascade Orthopedic Supply

I will be moderating the conversation with this great pool of speakers!

RSVP now >> https://citrincooperman.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Z9yC3mYaSsmqMnPg7QvHFQ

------------------------------
    Dominic DiBernardo
    Partner
    The DB Group

• 2.  RE: Calling all M&D people 🔉

Posted 04-06-2023 10:21

I'm in.

Andrew Lee
    Prolytics Consulting Group