General Discussions

Β View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Celebrating the "Fun" in Finance: What Are Your Favorite Finance Laughs? [Share Your Favorite Jokes, TV/Movie Clips, Skits Here!]

• 1.  Celebrating the "Fun" in Finance: What Are Your Favorite Finance Laughs? [Share Your Favorite Jokes, TV/Movie Clips, Skits Here!]

Venanite
    Posted 04-06-2022 12:33

Hi everyone πŸ‘‹

In light of April Fools' day last week-and the upcoming "International Moment of Laughter Day" on April 14, 2022-we'd love to hear about your favorite finance or accounting "laughs". It could be a joke, a skit, a clip from a TV show/movie, a meme-or just about anything else finance-related that makes you laugh or smile.

To kick things off: One of my favorite shows is "Parks and Recreation," and the cheesy accounting jokes always get me...

Let's bring some joy to our fellow finance professionals by sharing some of our favorite finance laughs.

Calc-u-later in the thread!

Stefanie

------------------------------
    Stefanie Neyland

• 2.  RE: Celebrating the "Fun" in Finance: What Are Your Favorite Finance Laughs? [Share Your Favorite Jokes, TV/Movie Clips, Skits Here!]

Venanite
    Posted 04-11-2022 12:25
    Two silly memes to add to the ring:

(the v84 is what got me, probably because it is very relatable from my audit days!)

(take the coffee, but replace it with hot chocolates - I do my best work on a sugar rush)

Olivia MacDonald

• 3.  RE: Celebrating the "Fun" in Finance: What Are Your Favorite Finance Laughs? [Share Your Favorite Jokes, TV/Movie Clips, Skits Here!]

Founding Member
    Posted 04-26-2022 17:50
    Always appreciate a Parks and Rec reference!

Brendan Eger
    Assoc. Dir. of Information Systems and Analytics
    Partners In Health