General Discussions

Β View Only
  • 1.  πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 02-28-2022 13:32

Hi Everyone!

I'd like to introduce our first contest πŸŽ‰ for the Forum Founding Members during the month of March! As we ramp up to the official launch of the forums, I want to have some fun with our community and run a contest with some fun prizes 🎁.Β I would also like to say thank you to our founding members for being so active and involved in our beta stage. Hopefully this contest will spark some fun competition in the community!

Starting tomorrow, we'll start tracking engagement points for the contest! Please see this link to view full contest details in the Library to see how to accumulate engagement points!
    βœ… If you haven't already, make sure you have posted in the Introduce Yourself Thread and updated your Forum Profile Picture to be eligible!

Have any questions? Reply to this thread and I'm more than happy to answer!

Have fun and good luck! πŸ€

------------------------------
    Irene Tang

• 2.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-03-2022 15:25

Hi everyone!

With the contest launched, I wanted to make sure that everyone's as excited as I am to start some friendly competition in the community πŸ†. To earn engagement points, it's as easy as logging in and perusing the forums! Get more points by replying to threads or starting your own to increase your chance to win πŸ‘€. I also wanted to remind everyone of the great prizes up for grabs!

• Professional photoshoot (let us help you take that perfect headshot for your LinkedIn or corporate profile!)
    • e-Reader + Subscription (perfect to hit that reading goal, or to brush up on your business and finance knowledge)
    • Airbnb Experiences (want to try something new this year? Let us treat you to a new experience!)
    • Classpass (the perfect way to crush not only your professional goals, but personal fitness goals too!)Β 

To make things super easy to get involved, here are some awesome threads to check out. Reply to them to get those engagement points added to your score!Β 

All contest details can be found here.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to post it in the thread πŸ“!

Good luck and have fun! 🌱

Irene Tang

• 3.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-07-2022 14:41
    Hi everyone!

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend, ready to kick off a brand new week πŸ’ͺ

We're 1 week into the contest and we've already had some great engagement πŸŽ‰. It's easy to get rewarded by participating and building this community together. Share your expertise and best practices, or make a new connection in the Forums! 🌱

Here is the current standing based on the first week's engagement! These are our superstars of the first week of March!

Standing as of March 1st - 4th:
    1. @Christopher Rivera with 122 pointsΒ 
    2. @Clement Marlin with 89 points
    3. @David Cornfield with 48 points

It's not too late to get your name in the standing! There's loads of content to peruse and engage in, so the top 3 standing could change! πŸ‘€

A friendly reminder to be sure to update your profile picture & introduce yourself to be eligible to win the prizes!

Thanks all!
    ​​​

Irene Tang

• 4.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-14-2022 11:08
    Hello everyone! πŸ‘‹

Can you believe we're half way through the month, which means we're half way through the contest! I'm loving all the engagement on the forums; it's great to see everyone connecting with one another and the amazing conversations we're having πŸ’ͺ.

Another great week has passed, so let's see the cumulative leaderboard!

Standing as of March 1st - March 11th, 2022:
    1. @Christopher Rivera with 443 points!Β 
    2. @David Cornfield with 126 points!Β 
    3. @Clement Marlin with 115 points!

For anyone who's stumbling across this post - it's not too late to get involved! Even if you start engaging today, you can still accumulate lots of engagement points and see your name on the leaderboard πŸ“ˆ. All contest details can be foundΒ here.

Lastly, here are some threads that can use a little love if you're looking for places to get more points!
    1. Implementing Vena
    2. Budgeting and Forecasting

Thanks everyone, and good luck! πŸ€

Irene Tang

• 5.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-21-2022 10:21
    Hi everyone!

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and ready to tackle a new week ahead πŸ’ͺ.

There's lots going on in the community, like The Reporting and Analytics Livestream that's happening tomorrow, and a Community Connect (focused on levelling up your Vena skills πŸ‘€) next week!

And to keep the excitement going, the contest is still going strong! Lots of engagement in the forums, and the top 3 standing has changed! Remember, it's not too late to get involved! There's so many threads to peruse, content to consume, and members to network with!

Standing as of March 1st - 18th:
    1. @Christopher Rivera - 635 points
    2. @Clement Marlin - 197 points
    3. @Brendan Eger - 188 points

And to wrap things up, just some fun threads to highlight if you're looking to get more points! πŸ‘
    1. Budget and Actual Coding Detail
    2. What motivates you?

Thanks all & hope everyone has a great week ahead! 🌱
    ​

Irene Tang

• 6.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Founding Member
    Posted 03-21-2022 10:29
    635 points!!! @Christopher Rivera is your work-life balance basically just work and this forum?​!?

Brendan Eger

• 7.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-28-2022 11:48
    Hello everyone!

Can you believe it? It's the last week of the contest 😲! I feel like this month just flew by and I'm so happy to see all the engagement and connections being build these past few weeks. It's amazing to see the community we're building together πŸ’ͺ

This past week we had some new, awesome members join the community and I wanted to shout out this past week's top 3 contributors to highlight them in our community:

Standing for last week March 21st - March 25th:
    1. @Vicente Balmoja - 84 points
    2. @Christopher Rivera - 83 points
    3. @Diana Byskov - 59 points

And for the month's cumulative running totals, here are our top 3 members:

Overall standing for March 1st - March 25th:
    1. @Christopher Rivera - 720 pointsΒ 
    2. @Brendan Eger - 239 points
    3. @Clement Marlin - 238 points
    ​​​​​​​
    For anyone who's new and has stumbled upon this post, it's still not too late to get involved! There's a lot of great content in the forums to engage with to get those engagement points. For full contest details, please seeΒ this link! πŸ‘€

Let's make this last week of the contest great! Looking forward to all the conversations and connections to be made! 😁

Thanks everyone!!Β 

Irene Tang

• 8.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 03-31-2022 11:25
    Today's the last day of the contest!! 😲

There's still the rest of today to get those engagement points to change the leaderboard up! The contest will close today at 11:59PM (Eastern) so be sure to get those points while you still can. Winners will be announced in early April! πŸ’ͺπŸ‘€

But, if you still have that competitive spirit, did you know that on our social channels there are more contests?! (So be sure to follow Vena if you aren't already!)
    The Excelerate SUM:it is happening this May and if you register with your team you can be entered to win some snazzy t-shirts πŸ‘•! (Full details on the website)

Thanks everyone & good luck! 🌱

Irene Tang

• 9.  RE: πŸ“£ CONTEST: Forum Founding Members Contest Announcement πŸ†

Posted 04-04-2022 11:15

Hello everyone!

It's the post that everyone's been waiting for, the announcement of the March Contest winners πŸŽ‰!

It's my pleasure to announce our top 3 winners:

1. πŸ₯‡ @Christopher RiveraΒ with a whopping 759 points
    2. πŸ₯ˆ @Brendan EgerΒ with an amazing 472 points
    3. πŸ₯‰ @Clement MarlinΒ with a stellar 258 points

The excitement isn't over yet!
    For our honourable mention winner, I'm pleased to share it is πŸ… @David Cornfield
    !
    He was one of the top engagement point earners as well as coming in 2nd place with the most liked content during the contest period! πŸ’ͺΒ 

Congratulations to our winners and all participants in the contest! The fun won't stop here as there are more exciting events happening this month πŸ‘€. So be sure to continue logging in, engaging in the threads, and connecting with other members!

Thanks all! 🌱

​​​​​​​​

Irene Tang