General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Vena Complete Planning

Founding Member
    Posted 06-22-2022 09:13
    We are currently using Vena for only our forecasting process. I attended #Excelerate2022 and other Vena webinars and see the value in adding other Vena resources, such as Budgeting and Account Reconciliation, to our portfolio.

I would like to hear from other Vena users on what the next Vena product they added and why they chose it? What obstacles, either internally or externally, did you face? To give this some context, our company is a smaller, privately-held manufacturer.

Thanks in advance for your insight.

#GiveAndGetHelp​​

------------------------------
    Benjamin Cleaver
    Sr Financial Analyst
    New Sunshine

• 2.  RE: Vena Complete Planning

Posted 06-24-2022 11:06
    Hi Benjamin,

Happy Friday! It's so great to hear you had some takeaways from the variety of sessions during #Excelerate2022. ​

I'm also interested to hear about other customers' experiences - so I'm bumping this thread to the top of the discussion list for visibility 👀. Also, I'm looking into this on my end to see if anyone else can jump in too!

Thank you! 🌱

Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 3.  RE: Vena Complete Planning

Posted 08-03-2022 09:40
    Good morning, Benjamin. This is a great thread! We currently use Vena for our planning/budgeting and are now in the midst of adjustments to include forecasting and workforce planning. We are also looking at the value in the addition of other pieces, like account reconciliation. I am hoping you get some great advice on this thread so I will follow along. If I can provide any details to you in our uses or journey, please let me know.

-Tasha

Tasha Orange