General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Venanite
    Posted 11-08-2022 10:17

To celebrate our upcoming new product release and to get a detailed walkthrough of all the new features, join us on November 16 at 10 AM ET for an Exclusive Community Information and Q&A Session led by our team of product experts.
    Register Here: Save my Seat

To learn more before the session, please read below to discover some of the release highlights:

------------------------------
    Nicole Diceman
    SPMM
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Venanite
    Posted 11-08-2022 14:25
    Looking forward to it @Nicole Diceman! I've started using the export mapping output and love it. Great for reviewing what you've built before committing. ​

Olivia MacDonald
    Manager, Financial Systems and Operations
    PwC

• 3.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Venanite
    Posted 11-09-2022 09:15
    The new Contributor experience is going to be huge for our Contributor users!

Manksh Gupta
    Product Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 4.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Venanite
    Posted 11-21-2022 10:02
    Really psyched about the new Contributor experience!

Cherie Korol
    Staff Product Designer
    Vena Solutions

• 5.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Posted 11-21-2022 11:11
    Me too!!! I don't see the "opt in" button/link yet in Vena. I keep logging out/in to see if it will pop up. Can anyone else opt in yet? Maybe I'm missing something.

Also, will we be able to set up the 365 task bindings starting today? We are migrating to 365 now and wasn't sure if we needed to wait until we have fully migrated over to be able to set those up. I'll look for the article on how to set those up unless someone can post it to this discussion.

Thanks!

Carrie Billings
    Assistant Controller
    Indiana Tech
    ccbillings@indianatech.edu

• 6.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Venanite
    Posted 11-21-2022 11:23
    Hi Carrie - We're really excited about the launch too!

I've just confirmed that in your case, the option to opt-in to the new experience will go live for you tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Carter Russell
    Product Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 7.  RE: Register Now - Only 8 days until the Fall '22 Product Release Information and Q&A Session (Nov. 16 at 10am ET)

Posted 11-21-2022 11:24
    Thanks for the update Carter! I appreciate it.

Carrie Billings
    Assistant Controller
    Indiana Tech
    ccbillings@indianatech.edu