General Discussions

Β View Only
  • 1.  July Forum Community Contest! πŸ“£ (EXTENDED!)

Posted 07-15-2022 09:06
    ​Hi all!

I'm super excited to announce a new contest for July, an exclusive for Forum community members! πŸŽ‰

The Forum has been up and running for a few months now, with new members joining everyday! To ensure everyone's getting the most out of the experience, we're launching a contest to ensure you and your profile are set up for success!

What's up for grabs? Exclusive Plan To Grow swag! Start or add to your existing Vena Plan To Grow swag and show off your community pride 😎 

Starting today, we will track the below tasks to be completed during the contest period. I strongly encourage you to continue to engage and participate in the Forum to keep that good community energy going! ✨ 

• βœ… Make sure you've introduced yourself to the community
    • βœ… Be sure your profile is updated, that includes: picture, bio, and at least 2 of: "Education", "Job History", "Professional Associations", or "Honours & Awards" sections updated
    • βœ… Get social! Network and have at least 5 connections on the Forum
    • βœ… Start and continue conversations! Start at least 1 thread (with a tag) and reply to at least 1 thread

Looking for full contest details? Want some best practices for discussion threads? Check out the Forum Library to download the document!

As always, please post or message with any questions! To help you out with the 3rd task, here are some threads that could use some activity πŸ‘€:Β 

Thanks and good luck! πŸ€

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: July Forum Community Contest! πŸ“£ (EXTENDED!)

Posted 08-02-2022 13:56
    Hi everyone!

Hope you all had an AMAZING weekend - and for those who had a long weekend, I hope it was extra relaxing with the Monday off.

I wanted to give a quick update to the July contest! So far we've had great engagement in the community and I'm hoping everyone is enjoying their time in the Forum so far. Given how short the contest period was, I'm excited to announce that we'reΒ extending the contest to end on August 15, 2022.

This is your chance to get your profile set up and engage with the community! There's some cool prizes to be won, so you don't want to miss out.
    βœ… Ensure your profile is set up
    βœ… Start your own thread and reply to an existing one
    βœ… Connect with 5 people

We have some community members who are so close to completing all the tasks! @Tasha Orange @Tracy Cook @Megan Gonyea - I'd LOVE to be able to send some Plan To Grow swag 🌱 your way, so be sure to complete all the tasks - you're already so close!

And to anyone who's stumbling upon this post now - be sure to check out the library for full contest rules & task details since we're extending this contest!

Have fun & good luck! πŸ˜Šβ€‹β€‹

Irene Tang
    Vena Solutions

• 3.  RE: July Forum Community Contest! πŸ“£ (EXTENDED!)

Posted 08-16-2022 14:08
    Hi everyone!

I want to thank everyone who participated in the Profile Completion Contest as it is now closed! It was so encouraging to see familiar and new faces taking on the challenge of engaging with the community and making sure their profile is up to date! πŸ‘ I'll be reviewing profiles & engagement and will be announcing winners and prizes the week of August 22!

In the meantime, be sure to continue to check out these Forum threads, network with your peers, and check out all the content in Plan To Grow!

Thanks everyone!

Irene Tang
    Vena Solutions

• 4.  RE: July Forum Community Contest! πŸ“£ (EXTENDED!)

Posted 08-25-2022 10:06

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to announce our winners of our July contest! First, I want to thank everyone who participated and took the time to complete their profiles and participate in the Forum. This will only strengthen the community by allowing our members to get to know each other better. 🌱 

Without further ado, I'd like to congratulate @Brendan Eger and @Tasha Orange for being our top winners!

And the community goodness doesn't stop there; I also want to extend honourable mention winners to @Megan Gonyea, @Tracy Cook, and @Benjamin Cleaver!

Be on the lookout for a message from me in the coming weeks in your Forum inbox!

And to the community stumbling upon this thread - be sure to check back regularly for future contests and Forum-exclusive events and activities! You don't want to miss out.Β 

Thanks all! 😊

​​​​​

Irene Tang
    Vena Solutions