General Discussions

View Only
  • 1.  Excel Nerds is Back! How To Build a Dynamic Finance Dashboard in Excel 📊

Posted 08-15-2022 13:29

Hi everyone! 

Hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their week! 

As we're nearing the end of August (how is that possible?!) and inching towards year-end, I'm sure reporting and forecasting next year's budgets have already begun. Decision-making with the year's data is coming into play and being able to present it and tell a story is a must-have skill. 

If you joined Excelerate =SUM(it) earlier this year, you might've seen Chandoo present at one of the workshops! In case you missed it, or want another hands-on session, we're bringing back Excel Nerds! Join us September 12-13 from 2:00 - 3:30pm (each day) for a two-day hands-on workshop all about building a dynamic finance dashboard in Excel! 

RSVP here and comment below what you'd like to get out of the session!
    Oh, did I mention that this workshop is CPE/CPD eligible?! 👀

See you there! 🌱

#ExcelTips #Event

​​​​​

------------------------------
    Irene Tang
    Community Marketing Manager
    Vena Solutions

• 2.  RE: Excel Nerds is Back! How To Build a Dynamic Finance Dashboard in Excel 📊

Posted 08-16-2022 13:21
    This is great news and I'm looking forward to the session!

Tasha Orange

• 3.  RE: Excel Nerds is Back! How To Build a Dynamic Finance Dashboard in Excel 📊

Posted 08-16-2022 13:50
    I'm glad!! I'm looking forward to it too. I don't use Excel as much as I did in my previous role, but I'm going to tune in anyway because I'm always looking for better ways to tell a story with data!

Irene Tang
    Vena Solutions

• 4.  RE: Excel Nerds is Back! How To Build a Dynamic Finance Dashboard in Excel 📊

Posted 09-12-2022 10:30
    Hi everyone & happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a restful weekend & ready to kick off another great week 🎉

And we are definitely kicking the week off strong with Excel Nerds today & tomorrow! If you haven't already RSVP'ed, be sure to do so here.

I'd love to see you post your takeaways from each of the sessions and to share the knowledge with one another - especially since I think we're all a bit of an #ExcelNerd around here!

Looking forward to see you there! 🌱​​​​​

Irene Tang
    Vena Solutions