Blogs

March 2023 Updates

Be the first person to like this.
Hi everyone and happy March! 🌻 Here in Toronto we had a giant thundersnow storm ⚡️❄️ to kick off March, but hoping for better weather this month. As always, here’s your monthly Forum round-up of updates and things to look out for! Forum Updates Women+ in Finance In light of International Women’s Day on March 8th, the Women+ in Finance community was launched in the Forum. This community was built to create a safe, informative, fun, and inspiring space for women+ in finance to share their stories, network with one another, and grow. If you’re interested in joining this community, head on over to this link and join today! Be sure ...
0 comments

February 2023 Updates

Hi everyone! As the first month of 2023 has wrapped up, I’m hoping all of you are still maintaining your new years’ resolutions! I didn’t make any resolutions, but did make some fitness goals I want to achieve before the year ends 💪. But anyway, I’m here to round up some awesome updates in the Forum community for you to look forward to this month! Forum Updates Career Community 🌱 Did you hear? There are weekly blog posts in the Career Community from Vena’s very own People Team sharing career tips, exclusively for the Vena Forum! If you’re looking for your next career move, or just want to brush up on your professional growth, be sure to ...
0 comments

January 2023 Updates

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season / end of year / time off, and are excited and ready to start a new year together. With this new year and first post of the season, I’ll share a few updates with you all! Forum Updates You might have noticed the All Discussions page updated with a blog tab. Now it’s easier than ever to navigate to the blog posts to view these monthly updates as well as future blog posts. Career Community New to the Forum! We’ve launched the Career Community and you’ve been automatically added. Be sure to check it out (especially every Tuesday 😉) and read up on all the details here ! Tune in ...
0 comments

December 2022 Updates

Hi everyone! Can you believe we're already nearing the end of the year? What a rollercoaster of a ride this year has been, and I’m so glad to have you as part of this community! 📌 Forum Reminders In case you missed it 👀 - there is a new library entry for new (and seasoned) members that outlines all the how to’s from setting up your account to earning engagement points on the Forum.  ➡️ Check out the Forum Guide 📖 if you need a little refresher in the Forum Library! 🎁 The #12DaysofVena We’ve kicked off the holiday season this month on December 1 with the #12DaysofVena! To check out a list of all the gifts given so ...
0 comments

November 2022 Updates

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had an amazing October and are getting over any sugar-induced hangovers from Halloween! We’re back again with another monthly roundup for the community. Hopefully this will give you a good insight as to what’s going on in Plan To Grow - but please feel free to share any feedback! Forum Reminders A friendly reminder to turn ON notifications! There’s great conversations happening in the Forum, and you don’t want to miss out on them! But, if daily emails are just too much (I get it, inboxes fill up so quickly!), there are weekly digest emails that you can opt into so you have a recap of the week!  To ...
0 comments